Pages

Sunday 11 June 2017

Veteran Nollywood actor, Baba Suwe is paralyzed!

                          Image result for baba suwe sick
It is another sad news for Nollywood as we have just heard that popular Yoruba actor, Baba Suwe, is currently not doing okay with his health and fellow colleague, Yomi Fabiyi, has come out openly for Nigerians to remember him in their prayers.



It would be recalled that some years back, Baba Suwe, was accused by the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) of carrying drugs which led to his detention and on investigations,  nothing was found on him.
The actor claimed that the agency wrongfully detained him for many days and inserted a long pipe through his anus which has now affected his health.


It would be recalled that some years back, Baba Suwe, was accused by the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) of carrying drugs which led to his detention and on investigations,  nothing was found on him.
The actor claimed that the agency wrongfully detained him for many days and inserted a long pipe through his anus which has now affected his health.
ON BABA SUWE: I am calling on all SENIOR COLLEAGUES in the entertainment world especially those close to Baba Suwe because I don’t have everyone’s contact to please reach out to him as soon as possible.
The torture done on him by NDLEA is vastly damaging his health at an alarming rate.
He told me he no longer feel comfortable since that episode. Baba Suwe is a widower, he can hardly walk properly as I speak, let alone go to film. How will he feed and take care of the children aunty Moladun left behind?


This is an A-List Entertainer and this conspiracy of silence gives me MENTAL AGONY on my part, I don’t want to speak when it may be too late, I won’t forgive myself. He told me when I visited him that he is innocent of the accusations and yet a LONG PIPE was
inserted through his anus; he was detained for too long amongst other things just because he was randomly suspected like every normal person. In my opinion, only lazy, ill-trained, unfit and uncivilised officers torture in the name of investigation. Torture is criminal and sinful.
Please let us pray to save Baba Suwe ooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...