Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

To celebrate her husband veteran actor Olu Jacobs turning 75, actress Joke Silva took to Instagram to sing his praises.

Veteran actor Olu Jacobs turns 75

“Happy Birthday gorgeous....75 is not beans !!!Thank you for all you do for me and the kids...the sacrifices.With you we are always first. Thank you for all you have done for the industry...theatre ...film...television. Here is to many more years of impact. Happy Birthday.” 



Many have wondered how the couple have managed to keep their marriage for over 30 years. Speaking in an interview, Olu disclosed their success secrets. 

"There are other forces outside that you need to take cognizance of but when you do, you have to make sure that they don’t take control over your life. You are now thinking for two. No decision you take should be for yourself alone. It’s for two and it must remain for two. You have to always remember that. If my wife goes out, and she finds out that she would not be able to make it back at the time she initially thought she would, she picks up the phone and calls me to tell me. Fine! You are thinking for two, she knows where I am, I know where she is. We still do this till tomorrow. Communicating like that helps a lot, once we are talking, you have an idea of where I am and I have an idea of where you are. I am not saying that it should be every minute calls. Sometimes just being together in a room not necessarily saying anything is also important." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...