Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Wasiu Ayinde K1 Shows Off Ijebu Ode Mansion & Exotic Pets [PHOTOS]

The undisputed heavy weight champion of Fuji music, Wasiu Anifowoshe Marshall has released photos of his newly renovated mansion in Ijebu Ode.
K1 recently took to the social media to share photos of the mansion. He simply captioned it,  ‘In my little Heaven on Earth, all praise to you God Almighty. .. Beru ba monuro, adupe… Thanks to you all my fans Worldwide..’.
Apart from the multi billion naira mansion, the Fuji legend also shared photos of his exotic pet which include a tortoise, peacock, parrot, ostrich and many others.





2 comments:

  1. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. parrot eggs for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. visto turistico per il Canada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...